Sunday, April 19, 2015

NO FEAR

We just can't be hanging around........



Rebecca Allen was a free black woman
She was my great great grandmother
Her granddaughter left my mother mineral rights in the oil field

We lost a generation waiting to be paid

We ain't hanging around waiting on








It took it thirty-three years to send me a three dollar check on the royalty for my oil and gas
Systematic denial attack until the records got old and the price went up
1980-2013
5,000,000,000 cubic feet of high-cost gas...wells 1 and 2
well 2 is a shut-in oil well in the Haynesville shale since 2006

Take our wealth
Stop our destiny

I know what their game is and will not go away or be their tree boy
rope broke because litigation is overwhelming
get me some
no fear





No comments:

Post a Comment